Re: getting keypad +/- on Happy Hacking Kbd Lite 2

Stephen Turnbull wrote:

>     Shimpei> there is also a graphical program [!= xvidtune]
>
> Erm, what is xvidtune, then?  Output from Dissociation Press?

Yes, xvidtune is a graphical program under normal uses, and yes, I had
forgotten about that when I wrote that sentence. However,
xvidtune -prev/-next are not graphical in that they do their job and
exit without putting up a window. The other graphical program (which I
still haven't bothered to try out) allegedly put up a control-panel like
thingy that let you select resolutions.

Shimpei.
and that's Dissociated Press for you, Mr. Pedant.