Re: [reminder] 9/15 TLUG Technical Meeting

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 10:44:02AM +0900, Darren Cook wrote:
> Is there limited space at the technical meeting? Or can people who don't
> add their name still attend?

No but since we having the meeting in a different location, I beleive
there is some concern as to the nijikai afterwards. We are not sure were
to go but knowing how many are coming helps to choose a suitable
establishment.

> BTW, just an idea, but why not have a single person nominated for
> keeping the nomikai attendance list (the person who books the table?),
> and people send to him (via: nomikai@example.com perhaps) instead of the
> main list. Getting 15 emails each time there is a nomikai is irritating
> (okay, mildly irritating :-).

Actually, this is a good idea. In addition, we could have an online signup
process which emails the above address. The person who arrages the nijikais
and nomikais is myself or Alberto. Does anyone have any other thoughts?

Attendee:

1. Jack Morgan
2. Martin Baehr
3. Stephen Turnbull