Re: getting keypad +/- on Happy Hacking Kbd Lite 2

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 05:15:27PM +0900, Jack Morgan wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 09:05:11PM +0900, Shimpei Yamashita wrote:
> > I just got a Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite 2 (basically HHKLite+arrow keys),
> > and I'm having trouble getting it to generate keypad + / keypad - events
>
> You might try cntr-shift-alt -/+ or cntr-fnct-alt -/+
> If that doesn't work I'll check mine at home, tonight.

The key combinations don't work, but the manufacturer's web site
suggested using xvidtune -prev/-next to switch resolutions. (Looking
at the vendor FAQ--what a brilliant concept!) It's not quite as elegant
as I had hoped, but it's close enough.

I did some more searches and there is also a graphical program for
switching resolutions:
http://www.azstarnet.com/~donut/programs/gvidm.html
I haven't tried this one, though.

--