Free rackmount case

Free rackmount case available.  You can pick it up
or pay postage-due shipping.

Please contact me off list if you want it.

The specs:

* It's black (important :-)
* 4U
* US-made 400-watt linear power supply
  This means that this power supply:
	A) Probably weighs more than you do
	B) Will probably live longer than you will
* Has floppy drive w/black bezel
* 5 available 5.25-inch drive bays

It comes with no warranty, but was known working at
the time it was retired from service.  If it doesn't
work when delivered, no returns.

NOTE: This is an AT case (not ATX), and will take any
      AT motherboard up to and including full-size AT.

If you want an AT motherboard, I have one that will
be available soon.  It currently has a Celeron 733
chip (possibly available too).  It's about 6 months
old, currently in use, will sell at a reasonable price
in a week or so.

Drop me a line if you want either.  Anyone taking
the case gets first right of refusal on the
motherboard.

Thanks,

Jonathan