Re: New to Linux.

Hi Mancy,
I never heared about DragonLinux. If u reapply like GUI, go for
Mandrake8. It is cool for a newbie. Though I prefer debian, but it quite
hard for a new linuxer. There is a tons of documentations bundled in
Mandrake CD then it will a smooth journey for u. u can download the iso
from www.mandrakesoft.com

have nice time
archan