Re: Broadband Router/Firewall

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, roylo wrote:

> Anyway, the more bandwidth the better; one C&W co-lo here has two OC192
> lines, and I heard they were
> planning to add more. [I would kill for that kinda of connection]
>
> q(~^_^~)p
>
> BTW do you live in Japan or US?
> How much would it cost me to maintain the kinda of connection I have now (I
> have 1.1Mbps SDSL at home) in Japan

I live in the US.  I have a 1.54mbit/128kbit ADSL... had an SDSL but the
line provider went bankrupt (Northpoint).  Now the ADSL is the best I can
get here.

Scott M. Stone <sstone@example.com>
Director of Information Technology, Director of Research and Development
ITIsOpen, Inc. - http://www.itisopen.com
Cisco Certified Network Associate, Sun Solaris Certified Systems Administrator