Re: Association between eth0 and 3c59x...

--- "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, roylo wrote:
>
> > opps,  hit the send bottom too fast
> > to make long story short by doing a cat on /proc/pci will show you
> the
> > device with it's IRQ number
> > and then cat /proc/interrupts to find out which eth(#) device it
> is. (If you
> > have more than one eth card in this case)
>
> ok, this might work...

But watch out for shared interrupts. On my machine....

[jake@example.com jake]$ cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     254890          XT-PIC  timer
  1:        360          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
 10:       6561          XT-PIC  usb-uhci, usb-uhci, eth0
 11:     106648          XT-PIC  es1371
 12:      44648          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:      33625          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:          6          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0