Re: Association between eth0 and 3c59x...

you can figure it out indirectly by knowing the MAC address of your card.
then by typing ifconfig you get:
ifconfig -a
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
which should match.

also the output of 'dmesg' will tell you
dmesg | grep eth0
(same info in /var/adm/messages)

if it is a standard pci card, the contents of /proc/ioports or iomem will
reveal the card. ifconfig also reports the base address of the card (and
interrupt) in question.

hope that helps,

Tim.