burn CD

Hi,

I burned a CD on my Windows machine using Adaptec Easy CD Creator 3.5c. I
think the format is joliet, because I can see the long filename on
Windows. The problem is it can't be mounted on Linux.

[root@example.com /root]# cat /etc/fstab
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,owner,ro 0
0

[root@example.com RPMS]# mount /mnt/cdrom

mount: $B4V0c$C$?%U%!%$%k%7%9%F%`%?%$%W!"IT@example.com$J%*%W%7%g%s!"(B
       /dev/cdrom $B$N%9!<%Q!<%V%m%C%/$,IT@example.com!"0?$$$O%U%!%$%k%7%9%F%`$N%^%&%s(B
$B%H(B

OS is RH7.0J. What should I do to mount it on Linux? And also can someone
tell me the exact translation of the error message in English (so I can
try to search for it with search engine)? Thanks.

--bk