Re: Copy & Paste

Quoting Kyle Wright <webmaster@example.com>:

>> [...] Can someone tell me how to copy/paste
>> URL's from Mozilla to Opera? The intuitive
>> (for me) combination of Ctrl-C and
>> Ctrl-V doesn't work.
>
> I don't know about this case first hand, but
> perhaps it's Alt+C and Alt+V.

That usually only works for an application's clipboard.
Did you try highlighting the text in one app and then
switching to the other and middle-button clicking to
paste? I know that in an xterm, highlighting some text
puts it into X's clipboard, and I have seen other X
apps that have this functionality. Give it a try if you
haven't already...

"No segfault, no problem."

Josh Glover
jmglov@example.com