xemacs question

ok.. so how do I get my silly mouse wheel to work in xemacs?  I'm assuming
it's an Xresource setting, but the Xemacs PDF docs on the website are like 7
years out of date.  I dont think they HAD wheel mice back then.  "info
xemacs" just gives me the manpage which says that the current documentation
can be had via "info", so I'm in a circular pattern here.  This is 21.4.4,
straight vanilla source build.