Re: Open Source Symposium in September, 2001.

Venkatesh Raghavan,

Thank you for your email. Sorry that there hasn't been much responce to
your proposal, but I hope we can help. What exactly would you require
in us sponsering you?
Can you give us an update? I'm sure we could offer at least some
speakers.

Thanks,
Jack Morgan
TLUG President