RE: RH 7.1 ISO images

Well, from my experiences installing 7.1 (I haven't examined the CDs
to verify this) it seems that the second disk is just packages, where
the first disk can also serve as a boot/install disk.  I am guessing,
that the ja version will take you through a Japanese language
version of the installer.  My guess would be that this is the difference.

Michael

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298
P.O Box 26, Monash University,                          Fax: +61 3 9905 5146
Clayton VIC 3800, Australia      ジム·ブリーン@example.comナシュ大学

Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug 17 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae
Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, Sep 15 13:30-  Akasaka Kumin Center