Re: RH 7.1 ISO images

[Hector Akamine (RH 7.1 ISO images) writes:]
>> Jim Breen <jwb@example.com> wrote:
>> > I'm now bringing up RH7.1 on a desktop. I opted for an "English"
>> > installation (because I am lazy), but I understood from Adrian Harvill
>> > that the full Japanese environment was there; just disabled.
>>
>> Are the ISO images for Japanese and English versions of RH 7.1 the same?
>>
>> At the ftp I found:
>> seawolf-i386-disc1.iso
>> seawolf-i386-disc1-ja.iso
>> seawolf-i386-disc2.iso
>>
>> but no seawolf-i386-disc2-ja.iso
>>
>> Does it mean that disc 1 different but disc 2 is the same?

Can't help. I just got the current (downloaded and burnt) CDs from a
sysadmin. Gave them back afterwards. If I remember next week, I'll get
them back and check. Anything else I need I download. I also do an
"up2date" every so often, mainly to keep track of security updates.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298