Re: X->XX->X problem

Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

> BTW is anything going on with an alternative graphical display for
> UNIX (as Josh wrote)? At least X for portable devices must have been
> cleaned and simplified.

It may not be what you are asking, but im really happy with VNC. Really
useful when running a vmware server/gui app on a remote box. Its very
light and hardware independant. Really easy to setup too.

I tried running vmware under Xvfb, but it didnt like it and there wasnt an
easy way to change the configs.

41 53 5A