Re: Linux firewall for a Samba || NT file server

just a quick note, Jonathan is perfectly right here, always practice
better security throught concious and knowledgeable decisions. What I
mentioned is merly an added(or depending which way you look at it,
unneccessary) measure. The company I work for (I am not saying which)
practises the method I mentioned and has never had a successfull
intrusion, however this is not the only reason why. Best of luck...

Tim.