Re: Kana/Kanji

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:02:46 -0500
David Eduardo Gomez Noguera <davidgn@example.com> wrote:

> > I have found that the kinput2 package that comes with
> > RH 7.1 is not configured to use freewnn, which also comes with RH. So,
> you
> > either have to get the real wnn package (proprietary?) or use the
> canna server.
>
> Or get a kinput2 that can run with wnn and canna and that other one
> which name i can remember.

Is this really? kinput2 in 7.1 might be enable to work for both canna and
FreeWnn(Wnn6) although it is specified to use canna by default.

(see /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/xinput for more information)

You can also use SKK(dbskkd-cdb: server, skkinput: XIM engine) although
you maybe need to do some work.
---
SATO Satoru