RE: Office documents

Good morning,
I wanted to get a little bit experience with StarOffice 5.2 (Windows98
version), so I just downloaded it from Sun.
I don't know what I did wrong but I could write a text document in Japanese,
save it, reread it and print it.
Could you check if you can read it with your Linux versions ?
I cannot, however, read Japanese documents written with MSWord or Ichitaro.
Best regards
Michael

> If you are in Japan, you are also exposed to Ichitaro files - what's about
> them ?

As the others have already mentioned, Japanese and StarOffice do not mix--at
least not until version 6 is released later this year!

test.sdw