From: Stephen J. Turnbull [mailto:turnbull@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 5:59 PM
To: 'tlug@example.com'
Subject: RE: Unix Man

    Scott> I dare you guys to go find a Karaoke bar that has the
    Scott> original tune for this, and sing this version instead.  Hey
    Scott> that could be fun for a nomikai...

Maybe I should dig up my "Nihonjin (Seijika)"[1] and "Sarariman"[2]
versions, too.

Footnotes:
[1]  Written in late January '95.

[2]  Almost no change required for the English verses :-), but the
Japanese translations were difficult.  Cribbed a lot from Imawano
Kiyoshiro....

Kyou wa, Jinrui ga mokusei ni tsuita yo.

Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug 10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae
Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, Sep ?? 13:30-  Akasaka Kumin Center