syslog2html or something?

Not quite sure if I didn't already ask about it in here,
but I'm looking for some sort of log analyzer to see
what's going on in /var/log/messages from a Win box.

Since I'm logging to the same file from a couple of machines,
I would be neat to have some sorting functionality to diplay
messages only from one machine or what ipchains put out but
from all machines and so on.

I've had a look at Analog, since it let's you define your own
logformat, but it won't quite do the job.
I certaintly searched the web, but didn't really find something
I like. Now, Windoze comes with the EventViewer... So, doesn't
have Linux anything beside tail and less for the more stupid crowd :)

SVEN