Re: Audio Problem: RH7.1 + IBM A21p

I have similar problems with all of my machines. Its not that bad so I never
really tried to fix it. It seems that whenever I reboot or unload the sound
modules, the permissions on both /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer change (to 600).

The good news is that the owner 'usually' stays the same (me), but I have to
manually set the permissions if another user needs to use it.

Strange.

41 53 5A