Audio Problem: RH7.1 + IBM A21p

Hi,

Does anyone out there have problems on audio with RH7.1+IBM_A21p? First tyme
I installed RH7.1 on my A21p, all worked fine, but after few reboots, audio
stopped working. As I checked /dev/dsp*, these files are set to 600. I tried
"chmod 777 /dev/dsp*", then audio worked a while. Again after reboot, all
are set back to 600 again. I hear GNOME is doing something funny here.

Thanks in advance.

-Makoto

 sadahiro@example.com  www.cs.utexas.edu/users/sadahiro