2600 Meetings?

Sorry to bother you guys with this but anybody ever been
to one of those 2600 meetings in Roppongi?
Since they claim to be a security related group there's gotta
be some Linux cracks among them, as well, no?

Anyway, on www.2600.com it says the meeting's held every first
friday of the month from 5pm (which sounds a bit early) at
Ark Hills Plaza in front of Subway sandwiches. I once went there,
a bit later though, and couldn't find no meeting.
So, eighter the info on the web site is outdated or I came to late.

Anybody knows something more, lemmie know

SVEN