RE: adultery (was: Toshiba Laptop X server woes / Laptops)

I agree about IBM. They are known for supporting Linux and have some
business deal with SuSE. I am not sure about Dell, but can expect it.  From
my expericen, HP Omnibook has some weird video card or something else and I
haven't run X successfully yet.