Re: Sparc Classic install

Jack Morgan (jack@example.com) wrote:

> is when I do "probe-scsi" I get no output and thus the scsi
> disk isn't being detected. I've tried swapping disks and no

Are either of these disks actually known to work? :-)
Ditto for the Sparc Classic, is it known to work?

Next, are they jumpered to autostart or to start on command.
If they are jumpered to only start on command and they are for
any reason not receiving a start command, that could cause
problems, although you'd think it could at least detect the
disk even if it wasn't spinning.

<smartass>
The power connectors are plugging in on both ends, right? :-)
</smartass>

Jonathan