Re: [despammed] Re: Netscape and Japanese

John De Hoog wrote:

> On the other hand, when I tried to install Netscape 4.77, all the menus
> are totally unreadable (they look like Chinese and many of them are
> missing).

With KDE as Windowmanager ?
Make sure you have unchecked the "force kde settings on non-kde apps"
checkbox (it's not exactly this phrase but it should be somewhere near this)
which you can find in the kde control panel (IIRC somewhere in the Themes
settings).

--
Tobias							     PGP-Key: 0x9AC7E0BC
echo ${SIGNATURE}