Re: Mysql

Dear,

>Hello Everybody,
>
>I have a quick question. Is there a way to know if "Mysql"
>is installed (in my RH7.1 box) ? And, is there a command to
>start Mysql?

MySQL is well documented. You can get a copy (or more) of manual at
www.mysql.com. From my experience, RedHat7.1 doesn't run mysqld (server)
even if you installed it. So, you have to run manually or have to edit so
that it will run automatically when you boot up your Linux. i think
http://www.mysql.com/doc/P/o/Post-installation.html is the part in the
manual you will find useful. You probably can skip the step 1 in the page
because RedHat should have done it for you.

BABA Yoshihiko