Re: Wireless LAN

At 02:43 01/07/15 +0900, you wrote:

> > Invalid MAC : FF:FF:FF:,,,
>
>   Which card are you using, Yamagata-san?

I'm using the Lanneed LD-WL11/PCC and Planex GeoWave GW-NS110

So I guess I have to play around with the files in /etc/pcmcia/...

there are somany files that seem to be a contender, but all the instructions
that I find on the web tells me to edit different files. Hmm, I'll play around
a bit, and then consider rebuilding the pcmcia-cs..

Best,
Hiroo