From: Jean-Christian Imbeault [mailto:jean_christian@example.com]
Sent: 13”N7ŒŽ13“ú 10:11
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: RH net configuration GUI tool buggy?

On RH 7.1 I was trying to the Net Configuration GUI tool to set up my
ethernet card. All the settings seemed to work except for the default
gateway.

Under the routing tab I added a default gw ip address but a quick look at
route's output showed that no gw had been installed. I added the gw using
route and everything is fine now.

My question is this, had anyone else noticed this problem? Is this really a
porblem or did I use the wrong GUI tool for the job?

Jc

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-  ** Akasaka Kumin Center **
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug  10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae