Re: re blackbox and icewm

Forwarded from:
Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny.reruns
From: charleen@example.com (Charleen Bunjiovianna Stoner)
Subject: Men's minds
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 7:20:00 PDT

The other morning, my husband leapt out of bed, eager to finish
installing the new window system on our home workstation.

"You men," I sighed.  "All you ever think about is X."

--
From the RHF archives as selected by Brad Templeton, Maddi Hausmann and
Jim Griffith.  This newsgroup posts former jokes from the newsgroup

This newsgroup does not accept submissions.  See rec.humor.funny for that.