Re: RH 6.2 install causes screen to explode

Jonathan Q:

> Or for a shortcut, just run updatedb.
> It usually lives in /usr/bin.

Thank you! Something so simple that even I could do it. Yippee.

Right-ho, so I located XFreeblahblahblah. Having CD'd to the appropriate
directory of the CD-ROM, I typed [deep breath]

rpm -i XFree86-XF86Setup-3.3.6-20j1.i386.rpm

but was told that this wouldn't work because of "failed dependencies": I
need Xserver, libtcl.so, and libtk.so. Do I have to install these, or
are they installed and just need activating somehow?