Re: PHP/Apache/Mysql

> > Now I think I should be able to write php and open it with a browser.

Did you restart apache? make install just puts the module in place, and
alters httpd.conf, but apache won't use it until you restart.

> > <?
> > print "Hello Web";
> > ?>
>
> Change the first line from "<?" to "<?php" and try to view
> it in a browser again.

"<?" will work unless you explictly say --disable-short-tags in
./configure (which personally I recommend you do, so your web pages will
still work on other machines). (I think there's also a php.ini command
to disable short tags).

Darren