Re: CD-RW Driver

I dont see why it should be scsi. Its most likely attached to an ATA-66/100
controller or reverse. For scsi emulation, you would have to pass it as a kernel
parameter which is unlikely in this case.

The best help would be '/etc/fstab' or the exact command youre using to mount it.
Also, do you get the same error for any type of media? Some badly created CD/DVD
file systems may cause such errors.

asz