Re: Any Sylpheed users?

John De Hoog wrote:

> Looking at the Sylpheed Web site:
>
> http://sylpheed.good-day.net/
>
> and accompanying screen shots, this mail/news client looks on the
> surface like it might suit my needs. Can anyone report on its
> stability and other issues based on actual use?

I sometimes use it for sending out Japanese mail. Haven't had any problems
so far. A fast and lightweight mailer, which evolution couldn't achieve. I
don't know about filtering and html mails though, haven't been using it
that much.
Different codesets won't mix very well because of GTK limitations.

B0Ti.