Re: shell on Win32

You could install the whole cygwin kit and kaboodle, which is pretty good and
handles the vagaries of Windows as elegantly as can be expected. I put it on my
machine to play around with Palm development, but it's pretty much replaced my
use of DOS now. Bit big though if all you want is a shell, but you can custom
install just that maybe...

Gavin

Internet
brettr@example.com - 07/02/2001 10:55 AM