Any Sylpheed users?

Looking at the Sylpheed Web site:

http://sylpheed.good-day.net/

and accompanying screen shots, this mail/news client looks on the
surface like it might suit my needs. Can anyone report on its
stability and other issues based on actual use? I intend to try it
out when I get back to my Linux machine tonight, but am interested
in comments from users, if any.  (The program was compiled on Vine
Linux; I'm using RedHat 7.1 at the moment.)

--
John De Hoog
http://dehoog.org