Re: CD-RW Driver

Liton wrote:

> The CD-RW drive is connected to my machine with a  PC card. It's "/dev/hde".

How do you know it's /dev/hde ?

> I wanted to send "dmesg". But I don't know how to do that.

type `dmesg`. Redirect it to a file then send it with you mailer. I don't know
about outlook express.

> I saw the "dmesg",
> it says "hde: driver is not installed " at the end of the message a few
> times.

If you're trying to mount the wrong device, that it happens. As I said before,
I think it's a scsi device.
According to this page, it is:
http://vcl.vaio.sony.co.jp/products/accessory/pcga-cdrw52/info2.html
At least could you please open the windows control panel and read the stuff
about you own hardware...

--
B0Ti.