Re: Almost there

    >> configure:1214: checking for flex
    >> configure:1214: checking for lex
    >> configure:1247: checking for flex
    >> configure:1281: checking for yywrap in -ll
    >> configure:1300: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ll   1>&5
    >> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ll
    >> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

configure is looking for a lex library... flex is found on linux
instead. Probably neither flex no lex is installed on your system. If
it could find flex it would use -lfl (which means link with
libfl.<ext>, and -ll is libl.<ext> where ext is `a' or `so')

Please run

$ rpm -qa | grep flex

and see if you have it installed (and if so where libfl.* is, run
locate to find out; it's /usr/lib/libfl.a on my machine). If it's not
grab the proper rpm and install it.

Good luck
Viktor