Re: Software Store

You might also want to consider switching to dvorak. I did less than a
month ago and although the speed isnt any better yet, it certainly is more
comfortable to use.

Im surprised how little time it took to get used to it. About 2 hours to
memorize the layout and less than a week to type smoothly.

asz