From: Tobias Diedrich [mailto:ranma@example.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 11:47 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [OT] Yadayada

Sorry for this Offtopic post, but I was just wondering
about what "yada yada" means when it is used in an english text.
Does this refer to the japanese "yada" ?
AFAICS it is used in a different context...

Example from this weeks kernel-traffic:

--
Tobias
be calm..., be collected..., be _cat_.

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug  10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae