ISDN card

Hi
I am new in the list...
My name is JYamamoto and I reside in Kanagawa ken.
I have a need de knowledge about connecting my Linux RH7 to
internet.

Linux and my conexion with modem not problem, but this is
a conexion normal. With ISDN ... ;-(((

Conexion :
ISP : Asahi.net - Dinamic IP
NTT : ISDN Flets
TA : V30 Tower

Well, with 'windoze' I do not have problems,
but I desire to make it with my LINUX RH 7.0
I have RH and the notes referred to ISDN4Linux
but I do not have a ISDN card or a router.

Question

1. Here, in Japan can be obtained ISDN card or
a router... do has support for Linux ? Where ?
2. It is certain that the NTT V30 Tower does not has
support for Linux ?

Sincerely I thank the suggestions.
JYamamoto

PD. excuseme but, my english is bad.