Re: FreeBSD (was Re: ADSL with E-Access & GOL)

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:17:17AM -0700, Scott Stone wrote:

> my laptop does this sometimes when running rh7.1  - then again, it does that
> when it runs windows, too, so I think it's just the laptop being a little
> flaky sometimes.  doesn't do it very often, though.

I'm used to an uptime on this machine of 25-50 days before, I need to power
down for a couple of days, like if I'm going to be away for a weekend or
something. I'm not blaming my machine just yet... I don't run windows but
I'm sure it would manage to crash my machine too if it got the chance...

Commenting on the VISIO issue earlier, I usually ask people who send me
those files to do an export to gif and send me that instead. This works quite
well unless, I actually need to edit VISIO files.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@example.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs