Re: Better tell him to get his money back ( was ADSL with E-Access & GOL)

>Even ATT who are not the most fantastic ISP in the world
>don't take that approach.

Really? you mean ATT will let me run a web server and ftp server as long as
I dn't mind figuring out what my ip is every other day?

I'd think about swtiching just for that. But then again now that SoftBank is
buying out Tokyo Metallic and offering a new service I might just wait and
see what the restrictions are . . . if they are fewer restrictions than gol
I will certainly switch. (I love gol but for faster service *and* fewer
restrictions on what I can run I have to say I would switch :)

Jc