Re: ADSL with E-Access & GOL

Hi. I don't know much but I have FreeBSD 4.2 on a laptop and am using it a
gateway with the eaccess/gol ADSL router. Didn't have much trouble setting
it up.

It's acting as a DHCP client (getting an IP form the router) and DHCP server
(giving ips to my LAN machines). It's working fine.

Don't know what a brisge is but if my set-up sounds like what you are trying
to do maybe I can help out.

Jc