Re: Softbank bailing out Tokyo Metallic... Oh My!

At 11:31 01/06/21 +0900, you wrote:
>I had no idea Tokyo Metallic was doing that bad...
>Should be a good thing though with Softbank moving in. Good move, eh?

Tokyo metallic was a typical textbook case of a firm "growing too fast".
It's a good thing that they didn't just flop and disappear. They (and the
subscribers) got a lease extension on their lives (or connections) How
Softbank handles it is... we'll see.