Re: Problems with tlug list

Or try one of the less known ones.. subdimension.com is not
bad... have had no problems with it, and they ask NO questions
signing up (I like that... a lot.) they have POP3, IMAP, AND
Webmail.. however they don't provide an smtp service.. so, either
leech off of your ISPs, or run you own... you can send mail via their
webmail app however..