Re: IS MICROSOFT SECRETLY USING OPEN SOURCE?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 07:04:11PM +0900, Matt Doughty wrote:
> However, just because they aren't legally bound to be honest don't you find
> it to be objectionable behavior?

It's advertising. I *expect* advertising to be untrue. Don't you? The only
reason it's particularly notable in this case is that it reinforces people
here's prejudices against Microsoft.

We should treat this as an admission that we've won, rather than an excuse
to point fingers and say how nasty they are.