RE: I'm Sorry...

Scott Stone:

> Jonathan, finding the "Yaesu above ground exit" is NOT easy
> esp. if you don't speak/read Japanese.

Yes, but on the other hand Tokyo station is pretty simple in that
most of the lines go north-south and thus there are basically two sides,
of which one -- Yaesu, the one you want -- is east.

http://gourmet.yahoo.co.jp/gourmet/restaurant/Kanto/Tokyo/guide/0401/P025174.html
says that Tengu Nihonbashi-ten is in the basement of, uh, um, oh dear,
I'm not sure, Tansei I think building, at Nihonbashi 2-1-17. That page
has a link to a map at [deep breath]
http://map.yahoo.co.jp/cgi-bin/ploc?nl=35.40.44.71&el=139.46.32.31&icon=mark_loc&l=1&cat=cat03

I *think* this is the Tengu you're talking about; somebody may like to
confirm or deny this.