Re: Kernel Panic during setting up RAID!

Firstly, how was RAID setup on hdc?  The partitions should have a
partition type of 'fd'. RAID support should be compiled into the kernel
and not as a module.

If you setup the root partition on /dev/md0 you should have
'root=/dev/md0' in your lilo.conf file. Or pass this as an option to
LILO:. After this, the file /etc/fstab must have '/dev/md0' for '/'.

It would be a good idea to post exactly how you setup RAID.

asz