Re: selecting DB on linux

If you haven't looked at PostgreSQL since 6.x, then you'll see a vastly
improved server. I'd say it scores well in all areas you are looking
for although mysql will probably be that bit faster. You'll want the
latest version 7.1.2. I've never bothered with mysql though since I
need transactions so I can't really comment on the differences.

Cheers,

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com